Tupelo Lime is an outlaw alt-country band. Original Americana with tinges of psychedelia, blues and southern rock. It's country Jim, but not as you know it
Listen to our music on Bandcamp or Soundcloud
Watch our videos on You Tube
Follow us on Facebook
Images of tupelo Lime and band members (all images are Copyright Tupelo Lime 2020)Images are downloadable, other sizes and other images are available, please contact us with your requirements
Tupelo lime is Gram Nicholas, Philip Hill and Martin LeBass. Formed in Lowestoft, Suffolk in the winter of 2019 Tupelo Lime have quickly developed a following for their unique take on alternative country music. Tupelo Lime write and perform their own songs, a blend of country music with touches of psychedelia, American roots, blues, rockabilly and southern rock to create a vibrant vision of life. The music of Tupelo Lime is sometimes joyful, sometimes sad, sometimes morbid and sometimes beaming, but always expressing the view that music is love and love is life.
Logos for posters etc
Long logo White Background
We prefer you to use this one……………Long Logo Black Background
Logos are available as re-sizable Vectors, or as PDFs, please contact Tupelo Lime ( below) with your requirements
What do we need to perform at your venue?
Not Much :)…….There Are three of us.We play both acoustic and electric instruments so…..
- Two acoustic guitars and acoustic bass all plug straight into PA system via pedal boards. We have DI boxes for longer runs
- Two electric guitars and electric bass need amps, we can supply our own or use your backline
- Mics, we provide our own mics, we can use your mic stands or provide our own
- Pedal boards need on stage power or esxtension cords
- We can supply our own PA system if needed: we have both a 300watt system for smaller venues and a 1500 watt system for larger venues. We can also provide onstage monitoring if needed